Covenant Insurance Group, LLC is a well-established Independent Insurance Agency. (Formerly known as McKenna Agency, Inc founded in 2004.) We have 7 locations in SC and 1 in MN and we have relationships with over 60+ carriers. At Covenant you will feel like a valued member of the family and will work alongside other insurance professionals dedicated to serving their customers.
We are looking for a friendly customer-oriented insurance customer service representative with 2+ years of experience. A customer service representative (CSR) will help in the office in multiple ways. We are looking for a CSR who is genuinely excited to help customers. Someone who is patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative as well as a team player. You need to be someone who is quick to learn and not scared to jump in and help. Problem-solving comes naturally to customer care specialists. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage incoming calls
- Handle customer payments via credit card, checks or money orders
- Service accounts to include contacting customers to obtain policy information and schedule appointments
- Assist the President/Account Manager with retention efforts such as policy renewals and multi-lining
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions in our management system and scan documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to identify customer needs
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and active listening skills
- Must be customer oriented and possess the aptitude to respond to different types of personalities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and demonstrate a strong attention for detail
- Proficient typing skills including typing emails to clients using correct grammar, punctuation, and language in a professional manner
- Capability to learn and navigate multiple carrier websites quickly and efficiently. Prior experience working in an independent insurance agency is preferred.
If you meet these requirements and love customer service, please apply today to join our team at Covenant Insurance Group (formerly McKenna Agency). Prior experience and licensure will determine starting wage.
Licensed Insurance Agent
· Establish and develop customer relationships and follow up with customers in a timely manner
· Servicing, reviewing and remarketing client policies
· Provide outstanding customer service and positive first impression at every service contact
· Maintain compliance, follow record keeping procedures and proper upkeep of agency management system
· Understanding of multiple company underwriting guidelines is integral to job success
· Contribute to individual goals and agency success through multi-lining and new initiatives
· Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
· P&C License Required & Customer Service Experience (Preferred)
· People oriented
· Detail oriented
· Ability to multi-task
· Experience using AMS 360 (A plus but not required)